expert witness in child care & criminal proceedings,
specialising in personality disorder & sex offenders, child
neglect & parenting skills. Legal links & info on this
Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist
Areas of Work
Aggression and Self-injury
- Assessment and treatment of aggression or violence,
including mitigating factors.
- Assessment and treatment of self-injury, particularly
for clients with personality disorders.
- Assessment and treatment of parents involved in
injury, sexual abuse, emotional abuse or neglect, including assessment
of risk and prognosis for treatment.
- Assessment of parenting skills and effect upon
- Assessment of abuse upon personality.
- Assessment of personality disorder, risk of
factors and prognosis for treatment under Mental Health Act, 83.
- Assessment of personality in cases of homicide.
- Psychological assessment of intellectual functioning,
level of mental impairment.
- Assessment of suggestibility.
- Psychological effects of abuse, including
- Psychological assessment of mental health problems.
| Areas of
work | Client
- Assessment and treatment of sexual offenders against
children, in either criminal or care proceedings, including mitigating
factors, assessment of risk of re-offence and prognosis for treatment.
P s y c h o l e g a l